Aestech Lightweight Panels
Designed and simulated by Aestech.
New possibilities for design
Aestech's technologies open up new possibilities for design and architecture by using lightweight, self-supporting panels as an enclosing structure. The wall panel is a final product with a specific color solution and texture, which allows for any architectural design to be implemented quickly. The panel's lightweight allows for construction under non-standard building conditions. This is an excellent opportunity to quickly create a home with a ready-made designer solution.
Specifications of panels with thicknesses of 100 mm, 150 mm, and 200 mm
Aestech's panel consists of two ceramic granite plates with a Visco-elastic membrane (used to reduce noise) and a thermal and sound insulation material (mineral wool/extruded polystyrene) placed in between.
|PARAMETER||100 mm||150 mm||200 mm|
|Weight, (kg/m2)||≈ 20||≈ 26||≈ 30|
|Heat transfer coefficient, U (W/m2K)||0,44||0,29||0,21|
|Heat transfer resistance, Rc (m2K/W)||2,27||3,44||4,76|
|Modulus of elasticity, E (N/m2)||1,5х108||1,5х108||1,5х108|
|Wind load, Max (Pa)||1500||2000||2500|
|Specifications of panels|
Advantages of Aestech Wall Panels
- No wet works – the finished product comes with a predetermined texture and color
- Bending resistance – the panel has high strength against bending
- Eco-friendliness – non-toxic to the environment
Installation – fast installation, work can be done at any time
- UV resistance – the surface does not change color or texture
- Moisture and frost resistance – water absorption of the panel is less than 0.1%, improved frost-resistant characteristics
- Increased useful area – reducing wall thickness increases the interior area
- Resistance to mold and fungi – not prone to the formation of microorganism colonies
- Wide range of colors – a variety of colors and textures
Resistance to sudden temperature changes – suitable for various climatic conditions
Aestech-LP Wall Panel
The characteristics of the panels contribute to the quick and high-quality performance of installation works. The advantage of the product is a wide range of colors and a large selection of textures. When choosing panels, we advise you to take into account the geographical location and color of the plates:
- Dark colors look modern, but attract more heat, which leads to heating of the facade surface.
- Light and bright shades emphasize the facade and blend in with the surrounding environment. This is especially important to consider in sunny regions.
Maximum dimensions of the panel — 1000х3000 mm.